Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 July 2014
Very good book, I felt I was there every step on the way with her through the good & bad
on 29 September 2016
Arrived promptly. This is a wonderful book, grabbing your involvement on the first page.
on 11 September 2014
One of the saddest and most beautiful stories I have ever read -- lots of tears
on 21 October 1999
I so fell into this book. Kuki has had such a tumultuous time in her life, I feel, almost that mine is so insignificant. The writting is so vivid, so realistic that at times you do not feel the tears falling. What an increadible novel! But how strange for us to read it. I almost feel that this book is sacred, that we are intrusive to something that is so clearly laid out in front of us, something that we may read, something that I feel should be left to rest. God bless......
A REALLY AMAZING JOURNEY, leaves a little bit of us behind......
on 21 August 2015
Poignant memories of Africa brings the colours & atmosphere alive
on 23 October 2014
A great story and an easy read, making you want to move to Kenya!
on 3 November 2015
Brings back so many good memories of what Africa was/is.
on 23 October 2015
I found reading it very moving. It is poetry to me.
on 29 March 2001
I found this book one of the better I have read. It truly inspires and brings many a tear to the eye. I have also seen the video, which is equally amazing, but recomment the book to any.
on 15 February 2011
Kuki has had quite a life really and the backdrop of Living in Africa helps to set it off wonderfully. What an amazing woman she must be - without ruining the book for anyone she has overcome some incredible heartache and loss in her life and yet still writes about Africa and the land owners responsibilities there with a deep abiding passion.
Great book - read it.