Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 May 2016
Reads like one but you have to remember this is an historical account of real events! It shows the awesome professionalism of the British Army. We owe them an enormous debt of gratitude! Maybe we didn't find Sadam's WMDs but we deposed an evil b@st@rd who've desperately needed killing this book explains why we did what we did in graphic and humorous detail. Not for everyone but I have just finished reading it for a second time - I think that says it all. My thanks to all the men of Y company
on 28 November 2016
To coin a phrase ...... some peace keeping tour eh. What an amazing story. This true life story really gives an insight into the kind of work our extremely professional armed forces undertake with little or no public recognition.
on 2 April 2017
A very powerful book detailing a snipers time in a war zone. It oozes authenticity and takes you right into the situations in a way that could only told by somebody who had been there, seen it, done it and has the T-shirt. I was enthralled all the way through.
on 9 March 2017
As an ex sniper, who never went to war, I can say that this book is exceptional in it's accurate description of sniper training and skills.

It is a fantastically candid and no bull description of his life, the realities of military life and the exceptional nature of specialists such as snipers, reconnaissance SF troops etc.

Read Sniper One for another, exceptional, angle on the subject.
on 26 April 2017
This DVD grabbed onto me from the very start. Knowing it's a true story made it even more gripping. I dare anyone not to be moved by this story. Tissue's at the ready.
on 7 April 2017
A fantastic insight into the lives and times of those who put themselves in harms way to serve and protect our country. The British spirit is alive and strong.
on 2 March 2017
True story makes you feel like you were there, it's an amazing look into the world of our troops in a war. Excellent read which is why I gave it 5 stars
on 16 April 2017
Full of admiration for the special people who are prepared to put themselves in harms way. I was glued to this book from the off.
on 22 March 2017
A great story from beginning to the end some very touching moments a well written book well done to all who served in combat.
on 20 April 2017
I thought this was a candid detailed personal account of a traumatic period in the history of Britain and how one small section of its army dealt with the awful events in Iraq. It contained enough technical and tactical detail so as not to confuse or unduly dominate the story. I enjoyed it.