TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 23 August 2014
Very good follow-up to Borrocks to Alton Towers.
Not quite as good as the original but still worthy of 5 stars!
on 21 September 2016
ABSOLUTELY CHARMING! ... A MUST FOR THE MODERN YOUNG MAN!
on 16 January 2016
Never judge a book by its cover nor by the title!
on 31 March 2016
worth a giggle
on 10 November 2013
This book is great for usual day trips out. Lets face it the theme parks are to expensive and all the same. I took my bored teenage girls to the Pencil Museum is Keswick and they loved it. We are now working our way through this second book. It brilliantly written funny and informative.
on 6 July 2014
Great fun!
on 30 August 2014
I bought these series for my Brother. I'm advised it is as good if not better than the original - a brilliant bit of human observation and mundane, yet bizarre social activities. Hurry up and write a further one we say!
on 8 June 2009
I thoroughly enjoyed the original "Bollocks to Alton Towers". When my sister visited from Scotland I gave her the book to read on her return flight. She loved it and when she came back to visit she brought me "Far From the Sodding Crowd". I wanted to get a copy of the original and was excited to see that there was a new release. I immediately ordered that only to be told by my sister that it is the same book, only retitled as a cheap marketing ploy. This is the last time I will fall for an author trying to capitalize on the enthusiasm of a reader by releasing a book in paperback under a different name. Shame on you.
on 2 May 2009
This is the same book first published as "Far From The Sodding Crowd" which was also on sale from Amazon.