on 23 August 2001
Apart from being the definitive work for tv.addicts-this is the long-awaited"bible"for crossword solvers and quiz setters alike.Books on tv.trivia are thin on the ground and this, to my mind, finally completes the reference section on the bookshelf.A book I couldn't relinquish until I'd reminisced my way to the end...
The scope and depth of this volume is astounding. No matter how trivial the nquiry I could concoct the answer would always be here. Perfect for family gatherings where the question crops up "aint that wotsisface from that thing what she was also in?" and faster than Google for finding the answer.
on 15 March 2009
This is the TV version of Halliwells film guide and a great companion to TV viewing.
on 23 November 2014
This is the third edition of this book,and I've got all three.It's a mine of detailed information on a host of past and present television programmes.
on 13 November 2013
I have been looking for a later version of this book for quite some time. Yippee! I've found it! Thanks!