Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 May 2013
Although having read it previously, I still found much to keep me engaged with the account and was amused by the many anecdodes.
on 19 November 2013
excellent book, another in the wonderful series of tales of a yorkshire school teacher an ideal christmas present for anyone
on 18 February 2015
Book arrived earlier than quoted by seller. A little bit tattered round the edges and perfectly readable. Will use again
on 9 July 2013
this is my 4th book .and it's the best yet.It had me laughing outloud.I shall be ordering more The saving is brilliant
on 24 January 2016
As usual from Gevase Phinn, a really good light hearted read with caring human stories. A highly recommended book.
on 31 August 2013
This book, the fourth in the series by Gervase keeps up with the previous ones; I would recommend it to anybody.
on 19 March 2014
These books are so terrific, they remind us of our childhood days and are so well written and so amusing
on 17 March 2014
I love this series of books - hope he writes some more! Great holiday read and difficult to put down.
on 24 October 2010
I enjoy all Gervaise Phinn's books written about his days as a school inspector, they make me laugh
on 18 November 2014
reminded me of my school years. The humour is spot on. Should be read by all education ministers!