Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Worried Blues Fitbit

on 15 May 2014
I choose this rating because it was great and I really liked it. This book is for young readers.
5 out of 5
on 20 January 2017
Not much to review. It is a good quality product and the content is up to everyone to judge.
on 25 August 2006
Fantastic book, Colfer has done it again. They just get better and better. As a family we can't wait for the next Artemis book now!!! My daughter has fallen in love with Artemis!
on 16 August 2006
The reason why I've been besotted with the Artemis Fowl books is because Artemis has always been a touch shady! The trouble I've found is that as each new book comes out Colfer has twisted his previously megolamian super genius into a contender for the World's Nicest Kid award. It's a good book but the worst of the series. It's just too nicey nice:(
on 17 January 2015
Great series of books bring on the next.
on 10 February 2015
Another great Artemis Fowl adventure.
on 13 January 2015
Read, enjoyed. Very good book
on 1 July 2007
Despite the wait, this book is great! This book focus's more on the action than peoples feelings, but the storyline is very clever. This time we have story from 3 points of view. The best part is the climax, but it ends the book with a flop. That said, this book is excellent and we find out more about the demons and other worlds...
on 28 January 2010
I am an avid fan of the Eoin Colfer Artemis Fowl Series. However, if you are going to spend money on an audio version, don't cheat yourself, never accept second best.
Spend the extra - even double- and get the entire story, read by Nathaniel Parker who reads it with a gravitas which is becoming to Artemis and the other characters.

All the glowing reports of this version are not by fans. Fans wouldn't waste parts of the book on the editing floor to provide this abridged version. It is like eating trifle, but leaving the jelly in the bottom of the dish.

Do yourself a favour, spend the extra and buy the unabridged version.The Lost Colony (Artemis Fowl (Digital))
on 13 November 2006
I would never of found out about this book, unless someone in my class didn't tell me about it. Completely forgot about Artemis Fowl until I read this book, and then realized why it liked the first four!

However I thought the plot was slightly bitty and there wasn't really a main focus, good but not Eoin Colfer at his best.