Customer reviews

on 18 February 2016
I enjoyed reading this and I got it to help me with my English homework. My only faults with it are that some pages were missing and torn out. Other than that, if you enjoy Shakespeare, buy it (but if you don't, steer clear of this product)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 March 2016
Brilliant edition, good introduction and of a nice quality for a paperback, holds together well for a constantly used book!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 June 2000
This is, quite frankly, the best play in the whole word. I cannot describe in words how absolutely amazing this piece is. It involves so many themes and issues, including love, desire, magic and comedy. All of the characters are fantastic, particularly the mischevious 'Puck'; "Lord, what fools these mortals be". 'Midsummer' tells the story of story of two opposing worlds colliding, the human world and the fairy world, with hilarious circumstances. I would recommend this play to anyone, Shakespeare fan or not, and I guarentee you'll love it.
A masterpiece. Possibly the best piece ever witten.