on 23 October 2017
Another true classic at a great price. My Grandchildren will really enjoy this story as they are learning to ride and care for horses
on 17 October 2017
Traditional story loved for years by many generations. We bought this for Alexa to read as bed time and have not been disappointed.
on 17 September 2017
I first read this story as a child 60 Years later I still remember how moving, happy and sad can't put down read this is.
on 7 October 2015
A much loved best seller of old but still a great read for 9-12 year olds today. You may have to talk about the world described in the book for children to get the best out of it.
Great quality product. Quick delivery and well packaged. Would buy again.
on 25 April 2017
This was one of my favourite books as a child and very good to read again
on 22 May 2017
wonderful book have cried many tears reading it over many years, but love the happy ending. now purchased for granddaughter.
on 20 July 2017
It is very emotional , sad and harsh on black beauty.
I have no words to describe it it was brilliant.
My friend stopped reading it because she thought it was getting to sad. But if she had read the rest she would have loved it.
I advise it to everyone.
on 26 November 2013
Well one thing i don't like is that it misses out a lot of important things like the fire and some other things so that is one thing to complain about!!!! but I really enjoyed reading this book with my mum even though she read it before me but this is a really good book.But one of the things is that inspired me w as that it was about a horse and one of the things i love doing is horse riding i go to wellgrove farm and i like most of the horses there especially Bobby ,Tom,Marcus,Bart,Blue,Baby a nd some others but the book's w as really good soi am glad that who ever published this book well done for you it w as loverly to read it!!!!!!!!
on 13 May 2017
Excellent book, great classic read