on 2 June 2006
My 2 1/2 year old son loves other books I have ordered from Amazon in the Harry series. Unfortunately in buying this book we succumbed to the downfall of shopping online - you cannot see what you are buying. This is unlike the other "Harry and the dinosaurs" or "Harry and the robots" books. It is dreadfully short and is little more than a colour naming exercise. For example, one page will ask "where is tricerotops?" at which point you turn the page and the gripping result is "he's behind the blue hat" or some such thing. Just to note, I don't have the book in front of me as I write so I haven't spoiled the suprise of where tricerotops actually is for those of you who still want the book!

SO, unfortunately, this book lacks the wonderful storytelling abilities that we have come to enjoy from Ian Whybrow. A bit of a waste of money really.
16 people found this helpful
on 21 May 2014
Bought for my 3 1/2 year old grandson who is "into" Dinosaurs and he has this story + others at bedtime every night he stays with me since it arrived!.
on 12 December 2015
Christmas present
on 26 December 2013
My two boys like the series of these books.so I bought this in as part of there Xmas gift.they were happy when they seen these couple of books.
on 20 June 2015
gift for my grandson
on 16 October 2014
Each page has a hide and seek flap. My grandson loves this book.
on 12 July 2015
Child loved it
on 10 January 2008
Not much of a story, more of a hide 'n seek and colour learning book. However, my two year old boy loves it! Yes he enjoys his other more story-based Harry books, but this book he can look at himself and its fun.
3 people found this helpful