on 9 November 2017
Excellent sturdy board book with stepped pages getting bigger and bigger each time the caterpillar eats more things. Also there is a hole running through the book which is really cool. My baby loves this book, it’s simple, quick to read but fun and educational at the same time as it goes through numbers and also teaches a little about the caterpillar life cycle. This is a must have for any child.
on 7 May 2016
Unreal. Someone took pictures with their smartphone, and poorly. The pages are out of order. What a disgrace.
on 20 July 2014
LOVED IT LOVED IT, AS DID THE KIDS.
I work in a Coffee Shop and to try and do something different, I do children's readings once a month. The latest was the very hungry caterpillar. I drew a big collage and got the kids to colour it in, there was a couple of caterpillars, 3D words the very hungry caterpillar , all the fruits were in there, and the cakes, cheese etc., An individual little drawing of the very hungry caterpillar for each child.The best part of the afternoon for me was the children eating all the fruit, cakes, cheese, and other items I had bought so they could join in the story. All the children joined in and so many of them knew all the words by heart.

If you are dubious about this book, please do not be, it is an enjoyable story, but can also be very educational as well.
on 10 December 2017
I'm a bit old now for these books, but I am sure that my grandaughter will love this one. Seems ideal for mum and dad to read to her, and most very young children will enjoy the rythm of the words at first, and later the meaning. Intuitively educational, and fun.

Very well made board book, well made and should last forever
on 21 December 2017
I got this audio cd for my 4 and 1 year olds as the book has been their favourite for quite some months now.
When i first played this to them in the car there was just silence..they were completely transfixed.
I get asked by my 4 year old to put this on in the car on every trip now...money definitely well spent.
on 18 August 2017
An absolute classic! I read this as a child and it was one of my firm favourites. It's lovely to see it's still going strong. The board book is a good size (I've found some board books too small to engage with), lots of fun and engaging colours, durable particularly for toddlers who loves throwing things around. Throughly recommend. Go and buy!
on 12 August 2016
This is a bargain price for a classic story. I was very pleased that this book was so cheap and hardback yet no compromise in quality! This book is good on so many levels, from the lovely artwork and engaging story to the different concepts that it introduces and teaches children about - the lifecycle of a caterpillar/butterfly to numbers, food and days of the week. There is more to this book than you realise!
on 17 November 2017
Another brilliant trip down memory lane. Bought this for a new grandson & delighted to have an excuse to buy it again as this was a favourite of my children. This board book version is really useful for younger children as my own children only had the soft back version.
on 26 November 2017
PULL OUT POP UP BOOK REVIEW
Do not buy this book! It's poor quality, very small and not even the proper story! It doesn't even pop up!
The reviews on here do not match the item being sold.
on 25 April 2016
Excellent book, they read this in nursery and my kids enjoyed it. I got it in Arabic so they could pick up a second language. May only be 2 but they like other languages.
Great book teaches colours, numbers, days of the week, great for 2-3 year old