on 23 July 2015
It's a classic story I remember from childhood.
Glad we bought this on Amazon as it was much cheaper here than in the bookshops. I look forward to reading this with my LO
on 1 May 2014
Bought for my great grandaughter. She loves it. I like to foster her interest in books. She shows a real interest in them. She isn't 2 yet so I was pleased she liked this one.
on 8 September 2015
Not sure if I like the board book version but the story is tried and tested- she's still young for it as purchased in advance but as she gets bigger I'll start to introduce it
on 24 July 2013
I usually don't write reviews but I couldn't help it because I'm so thankful to this CD!

I ordered this CD from Japan hoping it would help my son to learn English.
At first, I was a little bit disappointed as it contained more music than speech.
But as I listened to it over and over, I realized how tasteful the music was.
Of all the CDs I bought for my son, this is the only one so far I never got tired of.

I could see it had a soothing effect on my baby, so I started using it as his bedtime music.
He has been listening to this CD every evening for over a year ever since he was born.
I also play it on the go on my iphone when he has a tantrum.

Of course it's not just the music but the stories are good, as you probably know.
I like the way the narrators whisper the stories along with the quiet flow of music.

I have bought the books of all the stories contained in this CD.
My son has started enjoying the pictures in the books recently.
I hope one day he will figure out by himself that these pictures match the sound he has been listening to.
on 17 October 2013
good for little children
strong board less damage
would recommend it
on 24 September 2015
A must for the book shelf. being a smaller copy it fits well in our shoebox story box where we keep the storybook characters that we had been given. children love the story
on 27 September 2010
This doesn't need a review as most of us were read it as a child ourselves. It's just wonderful. It's colourful, exciting and warm and everyone should have at least one copy!
on 25 May 2011
I loved 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' book as a small child, im 27 now and have a 8week old son of my own, so I just had to buy him the book and toys.
This is a beautiful little gift set, at excellent value.
The book is timeless and the toy is small, bright and well made, just perfect for little hands and the vivid colours will capture a babies imagination.
I cant recommend this enough, I am buying 2 more sets for friends babies too!
on 26 August 2016
What a joy to buy one of my favorites from my own childhood for my daughter. Love this board edition, bubba enjoys flicking the pages and sticking fingers through the holes!
on 13 December 2013
Very small and didn't realise how small it was. Little boy of 1 can't even put his finer through the holes which is a shame. But good if you want to take it out in your bag.