Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

Funnybones: Give the Dog a Bone
Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 November 2017
Christmas present can't wait for his little face
on 16 May 2017
Love these books, reminds me of childhood
on 26 February 2008
The original Funnybones is one of our daughters favourites however this story doesnt recapture the magic of the original.
There is a main story throughout much in the style of Funnybones (with the "dark dark" areas) and also a short poem on each page recapping the events which have occurred. The poems are fun as the child can read along with the rhyming words.

WARNING SPOILERS:
The story follows the dog's adventures as he meets other characters but accidentally looses some of his own bones! The skeletons save the day!

Buy it if you have the others and they are well received but dont start with this one, get the original ones instead.
on 27 May 2011
My children love to read this with me everynight...

The story is engaging and the aliteration makes for some chuckles(of course with the spooky creepy voices - added by me), the pictures are clear and dynamic allowing for quick and easy identification of the characters.
on 16 May 2012
My son loves the funny bones collection. This book was in very good condition when it arrived. My son is very pleased with the book. It makes an interesting bed time story book and the fact there are speech bubbles means we get to act out the story together. Very good fun and helps to spark an interest in reading!
on 7 January 2013
We love these stories, and this was a very welcome addition to our collection! Brilliant illustrations and a funny story.
on 12 April 2015
I loved these books when I was a child now my son loves them too.
on 18 March 2015
Great addition to our funny bones collection
on 16 September 2016
Very pleased with quality of book
on 15 August 2015