Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 March 2017
My 4-year old son was quite taken with a picture of a skeleton in another book, which made me think, "I remember a great children's book featuring skeletons". I'm pleased to report that, a good 30 years after I first read and enjoyed it, this book has lost none of its magic. My son loves it and has been read it to him every night! It's not frightening at all, just funny.

A classic.
on 17 April 2017
Love love love this story, i say i bought it for my 3 year old but it was just as much for me as i loved this book as a child and was a firm hit with my 3 year old as well
on 18 January 2017
We love the funny bones books. This one is a must read. One of the originals everyone remembers from childhood. My 5 year old has enjoyed these for a few years now.
on 26 April 2017
Brilliant book bought for grandaughter as her mum loved the book as a little girl!
on 12 March 2017
I loved these books as a child, I have now bought them for my young son and we have a fun time reading them and looking at the pictures. Really fast quick delivery too.
on 12 April 2017
A lovely story book with captivating illustrations.
on 26 January 2017
Wonderful News ,stopped grand son being frightened of skeletons
on 20 April 2017
My boys enjoyed these books years ago..... so another for Grandchild 's library
on 7 June 2017
Great book and excellent service too
on 27 June 2017
Great book for young kids