Funnybones
Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 January 2018
Janet and Allan Ahlberg were to the 80s what Julia Donaldson is to this decade. When I was small my parents fed me a diet of them and I loved pretty much everything they did. Now I'm returning the favour to my one-year old. Funnybones (or "Dark Dark" as my daughter calls it) is often her first choice for a bedtime story. It's probably better for older kids if I'm honest, but friendly skeletons, dogs with horrific injuries (don't worry), ghosts, songs, parrots and an instantly compelling world add up to a great little story. As good now as it was for me 30 years ago.
on 18 January 2017
We love the funny bones books. This one is a must read. One of the originals everyone remembers from childhood. My 5 year old has enjoyed these for a few years now.
on 21 January 2018
My children love this book. At first as a story to be read to and now they are a bit older, they love reading it to themselves.

This is an ageless classic!
on 12 March 2017
I loved these books as a child, I have now bought them for my young son and we have a fun time reading them and looking at the pictures. Really fast quick delivery too.
on 22 October 2017
We read this story every day & I'm not tired of it yet. Love it.
on 12 April 2017
A lovely story book with captivating illustrations.
on 20 April 2017
My boys enjoyed these books years ago..... so another for Grandchild 's library
on 21 January 2018
First purchased this for my Son 30 years ago, this copy was for my Grandson
on 2 November 2017
Great book my 3yr old granddaughter will love it
on 19 November 2017
Absolutely brilliant children story. My kids love it. Will definitely read o er and over again. Love this book lots