on 14 January 2018
The book does exactly what its title states: it explicates grammatical terms in a lucid, succinct and cogent manner--no more and no less. Excellent book. Buy it.
on 26 May 2018
Good quality. Quick delivery
on 29 September 2016
I bought this for my studies, it is great to either read through or dip into as and when needed. Would recommend
on 12 October 2017
Great thankyou
on 19 November 2016
Disappointing so expensive for so little information!!! Will never buy other books from this collection. It is a rip-off ...
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 20 August 2015
Great resource!
on 2 September 2017
Not just a text book.
on 4 March 2014
This book is brilliant for keeping on hand to look up terms. I found it particularly useful when wanting to reference definitions for my university coursework. I use it all the time - I couldnt do my grammar module without it!
on 3 March 2014
This book is very useful for any students studying English language. It provides clear definitions and examples for many key words and concepts related to English grammar.
on 1 September 2013
A good tool for those studying English, but difficult for those with less understanding. Good for more advanced terminology and understanding.