on 10 October 2016
Great for anyone studying English grammer
on 28 July 2012
I purchased this book after going back into education at the age of 40. After submitting my first couple of assignments I was told to work on my puntuation and sentance structure. This book really helped. It shows good examples of when and how to puntuate. The improvement was noticed by my tutor and this improved my confidence. I would recommend.
on 31 May 2016
This book does the job, It's meticulous, and explains a lot of matters that simply were not taught in enough detail in school. A great book to read through and then dip into to check things later - much as I probably haven't punctuated this review correctly.
on 26 April 2015
This book is one of those must-haves I always promised myself to get but kept putting off. Now I have it and I realise how often it has been useful when I write copy for my blog or others...
on 15 March 2008
This is a nice little book to get you started or even refresh your memory on correct punctuation. It's a nice and easy book to read through and, though a mere 160 pages or so, very comprehensive, covering all you will need to know about punctuation. I've just quickly read through it today, but will read through it in more detail at my leisure in the hope of purging some of my many bad writing habits. Recommended.
on 22 January 2014
I bought this book to help me with my essay waiting. My grades have significantly improved from using this book simply to check over my punctuation. I highly recommend this for any student. There are clear chapters setting out clear guidelines on how to use punctuation with examples.
on 20 October 2014
Really good reference book. Belatedly discovered I already had a copy but I'm happy to have one in each of two rooms.
on 20 June 2015
Not just for the pedant. Highly recommended to students or interested parties
on 11 June 2017
on 14 May 2016
A useful teacher for any writer.