on 22 July 2015
Loved this book when I was little and love it now. Absolutely magical! My daughter will love this whether she likes it or not. There's a lot more words than I remembered so I think I bought it too soon for her (age 3) but in no time at all she will easily be able to listen to it all and I have no doubt that it will capture her imagination as it did mine.
on 31 December 2015
Says colour edition, but was a normal paperback in black and white, so rather disappointing. Needed as a gift so gave it anyway.
on 27 January 2017
Roald Dahl is a huge hit in our house which is great as I loved his books as a child and it is wonderful to go back and revisit any of them
on 24 June 2016
Purchased for my little bookworms. They love reading and love holding a book rather than a tablet/kindle etc. The story is brilliant and my kids really enjoyed reading this.
on 2 January 2016
The book arrived on time but there was a slight crease in the outer cover, it looked as if it had been bent during transit. It was a Christmas gift and my grandson liked the story v. much. Typical Dahl stuff.
on 1 March 2017
Really pleased with this. Granddaughter loves Roald Dahl and this helps to encourage reading for youngsters.
on 11 December 2014
Beautifully illustrated book, one of my favourites from when I was young.

Soft toy is small (c5 inches tall) and is certainly not a premium soft toy, but of good enough quality. Seems small child safe (stitched eyes rather than sewn on hard plastic eyes).
on 11 November 2017
A nice quick book that, in keeping with most Road Dahl stories, captured my kids' imaginations
on 29 October 2017
A good read and fun for a 6yr. child. Roald Dahl is at a child's level but does not condasend.
on 11 March 2017
Pleased with this purchase as a good price and quality