Burglar Bill (Picture Puffin)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 December 2015
Lovely story which has been read over and over again with lots of animation
on 5 February 2017
Doesn't get any more old school than this. I have purchased this for my daughters birthday, which isn't until later in the year, however this is a great read.
on 7 May 2013
we already had cops and robbers by the same author and this isn't quite as good but still very enjoyable. It is quite long so probably best from the age of 5 or kids may lose attention
on 15 April 2014
A lovely story which my children enjoyed and now my little granddaughter does. Excellent price. A definite purchase for children who love a book.
on 4 December 2014
Loved this as a child, still love it now and get great joy reading it to my 3 year old, who is probably a bit young to appreciate it fully just yet, but she will! The Allbergs really have blessed us with some classic children's books.
on 16 March 2018
We love this book!
on 6 February 2016
A classic lovely book bought for my sons 30 years ago and now for my grandson aged 3 he loves it
on 17 November 2014
I love the story and the pictures and so do my grandchildren. A favourite saying has now entered the family's repertoire " that's a nice .... I'll have that!"
on 4 May 2015
Memories from my childhood! Happy that i can pass that memory onto my children with my faviourte book
on 16 February 2016