Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 May 2014
One of the best children's books it is possible to buy, Funny, sweet, and beautifully illustrated. It doesn't get better than this.
on 28 December 2015
Gorgeous illustrations and a funny take on Father Christmas. A family favourite from my own children to my grandchildren.
on 3 December 2015
I bought this delightful book for my children, now I bought it for the Grandchildren and they LOVE it!
on 20 October 2014
I loved Raymond Briggs books when I was a kid and now my son does too. This was always a favourite.
on 14 January 2012
I have always mneant to get this - if you have read Father Christmas you have to buy this - lovely ideas and lovely jokes that work on several levels. Raymond Briggs - a national traesure - The Snowman, these 2 Ethel and Ernest and Jim and the Beanstalk (worth finding!) all by the same man!
on 30 December 2015
This is a lovely, entertaining book with funny, detailed pictures.
on 11 December 2014
good for geography, funny, children enjoyed it in lower ks2 too.
on 26 November 2015
A little used but not too bad. My son loves it.
on 8 January 2012
My children first found this series of books at their Grannies house and really love them. This one is a favourite and was asked for a Christmas present. Fun to look at and easy to read and share. Wonderful!
on 1 November 2014