on 16 March 2016
My daughter read this book and found it very stretched out the exciting part started in the middel of the last chapter. I would recommend it to read in class because there are a lot of details to go through with other people.
on 11 June 2014
I enjoyed reading this story- not least because I read other books by Madeleine L'Engle when I was a child and therefore knew what kind of story to expect. A Wrinkle in Time is a bit different, as it blends 1960's American 'slice of life' with fantasy. I liked the happy ending and overtly Christian theme. Some readers today might find the content and style a little 'cheesy' and predictable, but I'm ok with that.
on 29 January 2015
Bought this for my kids, and despite some slow patches in the book, they loved it even more than I did! How great to have this book again.
on 31 August 2017
Excellent book. A must read classic of young adult fantasy. I've read it many times and will read it again and again.
on 19 August 2017
A lovely children's book, worth a read. I'm not a kid and was interested in reading the book before watching it when it comes out... obviously fairly childish and will appeal more to a younger audience.
on 14 August 2014
I first read this as a child. Its much better when you read it as an adult, as there are ideas and concepts you don't really get as a child. Highly recommended.
on 28 November 2016
great
on 5 April 2016
No problems at all
on 22 August 2016
My granddaughter loved it
on 25 May 2014
Wow! what can I say? Such insights in to science and even more so in to human nature. I probably have the least scientific mind in the world and granted it is science fiction, but what an imagination.......................