on 13 May 2017
I was hoping there would be some of Michael's poems in this book, but they are sayings and traditional poems/rhymes.
I didn't find them very funny, but I hope my 7 year old granddaughter will!
on 5 April 2017
Brilliant!!
on 15 August 2017
Good poems. Very slim book so not quite what I was expecting
on 6 March 2016
I wish I had read the reviews before I bought this book. There are only 3 Michael Rosen poems in the book (out of 39). My grandson is learning about Michael Rosen in school, I thought this would have the poems he has been looking at, the title is misleading.
What can I say........or put another way.............that my kids have read.............when put to bed........with great delight.........late into the night..........this book on silly poems!!
on 3 November 2013
It does a good job of teaching kids that poetry is fun.
The humour draws kids in and encourages them to read more poetry.
on 19 May 2015
Excellent for speech and drama - if you are a drama teacher this book is useful for choosing funny poems for competition etc
on 6 August 2014
Disappointing. My son loves Michael Rosen but this book only has a couple of poems by him in it. The rest are things that you already know and a couple of crap jokes.
on 12 March 2015
You'll enjoy this as much as your listeners! Great for sharing aloud or for a private fun time.
on 9 January 2016
They are really silly. My toddler has already few favourites.