on 29 August 2017
Witty, hilarious and wonderfully written, The Diary of a Killer Cat is one for every child's bookshelf. Tuffy is just the epitome of a typical cat - 'the look' he gives reminded me strongly of the one my cat gives me when I've ordained to take too long to get his dinner ready. It's a great read for those children who are just moving on to longer, 'chapter' books - it's engaging, yet attainable. Get a copy - you won't regret it!
on 25 October 2017
Oh my goodness, I laughed out loud reading this with my daughter. Ok, it's probably a bit predictable but well written and thoroughly entertaining. Whole family read it!
on 12 March 2012
I bought this for some poor readers in secondary school, one of whom was autistic. I wanted to prove that easy books could be great fun and answer a query about whether this particular autistic student could understand and engage with a text. Yes he could and he got most of the humour which was reassuring. Other students loved it as the cat acts and thinks like a bad teenager!
on 15 October 2016
My grandson loves this book, he re reads it over and over and laughs out loud every time. We have the whole set.
on 11 September 2017
Excellent book. Bought after reading good reviews.
on 30 May 2017
A cat's report of life with a family.
on 1 September 2016
Nice book, well-written. Very short though- I read it to my kids in just 2 nights.
on 23 January 2015
I have bought this book many times for cat lover friends. Although it is intended for 8-9 year olds, and is indeed on many school reading lists, myself and other adult friends find it hilarious. I was introduced to it through my Granddaugher bringing it home to carry on with her reading practice, From then on I was hooked, and became much of an embarrassment as I roared with laughter.
on 9 July 2013
Purchased for my ten year old granddaughter who has three dogs. This author 's books were on the recommended reading list of the senior school she hoped to go to. Our granddaughter, and grandson aged eight, enjoyed the story and empathised with the cat.
on 26 August 2016
Another great book for bedtime. Such fun from start to finish.