Customer reviews

on 5 October 2017
Brilliant book and in good condition. Thank you.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 July 2014
A much loved and looked after book from this seller. Was great to hear about the books history when I handed it on to my son :-)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 September 2008
Its very sad that this is no longer in print, but if you manage to find a decent second hand copy, this would be an amazing book to read to kids during the run up to Christmas! Father Christmas' adventures as the the holidays approach will have children enthralled for sure! Full of wit and charm that the little ones will love (and a bit for the adults too!) I couldn't recommend this more!
Someone should get this in print again!
on 1 December 2003
I read this first when I was about seven and again last year(when I was twelve) and I still think it's wonderful. It has enough obvious humour for little children and enough sarcasm for teenagers. It's simply a great read and you should definitely give it a go!