Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 November 2010
My 6 year old daughter loves these 'Mr majeika' books, and she really enjoyed this story. So much so, I found her in bed late, with the lamp on, fnishing the last few pages! (Not ideal on a school night!)
on 10 October 2012
My nieces really loved Mr Majeika. They are big fans of all the books and will certainly be back to buy some more in the future.
on 6 August 2001
I loved this book as soon as I picked it up. The author (Humphrey Carpenter) uses lots of detail and has many inetersting ideas. I think that this book is similar to the Harry Potter books but I liked this one more, it was more interesting and funny.
on 14 November 2014
We have become big Majeika fans and this did not disappoint. I'm trying to space them out so my daughter doesn't race through them and then have that series hangover thing where you almost mourn that your favourite books are finished lol!
on 17 October 2014
My six year old son loves the Mr Majeika books and reads them by himself on a night. You can hear him chuckling to himself as he does. Would highly recommend any of the Mr Majeika books.
on 10 May 2013
I read mr majeika books as a child and knew my daughter would love them!! Great stories to read together before bed :)
on 29 May 2014
I bought this book to read to my class at school and it proved very popular - I can recommend it.
on 5 July 2016