on 11 December 2017
On the fence with this easy to read and a couple of giggles on th way. First time I've read one of her books no quite a convert but will be one I will return to.
on 23 November 2017
Big fan of Marian Keyes and this is my favourite of all her novels. It’s a real feel good book full of humour, angst and joy. I’ve just read it for the third time and I still get all warm and fuzzy.
on 12 June 2017
Endearing story enjoyed the characters and the way the storyline wove through their individual tales while linking them together.
on 6 May 2012
I'm a fan of Marian Keyes but I still read reviews before I purchase any book. So, I was wary of buying this one after reading some of the low-rated reviews on here. However, I found this typical of Keyes' writing; rich with humour, observation and emotional depth. Rachel's Holiday and This Charming Man are still my favourites, but Last Chance Saloon is worthy of five stars because I know I would read it again and, at no point, did I feel bored or distracted.

Many attempt to emulate her but for me, she remains in the top league of writers in this genre.
on 29 May 2016
Another off Marian's well written, good to read books, would recomend to anyone.
on 26 August 2017
This one doesn't disapppoint. Love all her books
on 1 September 2017
I found the first two thirds hard going, although the description of the cancer treatment etc was extremely accurate, then it seemed like the author was in rush to finish writing the book. The only reason I'd recommend this would be to fellow cancer sufferers and I'd just highlight a few chapters describing fintans symptoms, treatment etc.
on 11 September 2013
I love Marian Keyes. She would be my number one dinner party guest... I have read all of her books (as far as I know) and whilst I hold a great affection for the Walsh family and their stories, I think I have to say that this is my favourite Keyes book.

The characters seem so real. You can imagine Fintan, in all his camp glory. The pristine, pretty Katherine with a "K", and my own personal fave Tara... nasty vile boyfriend and all!

The subject matter is a delicate one, but it is tackled with sensitivity and realism and she makes you care about these people.

If you're a Marian virgin, or a lover of her books please read this, if you haven't already. Its an up-all-night, can't-put-down sort of book that becomes an old friend to dip into and read your best bits (Tara and Liv on the toning tables for me!)

Enjoy! x
on 31 October 2017
A thoroughly enjoyable story about three friends from Ireland who move to London.
on 11 August 2017
Loved it! Grabbed me from start to finish. I wanted it to go on and on, there is sadness and happiness. Any fans of Marian Keys will love it.