Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 October 2000
Indigo won the award for Best Novel and this year's FantasyCon and it was very well deserved. I read it in a day and could hardly put it down.
All sorts of mysterious events happen, which coupled with more mundane (but no less interesting) shenanigans, makes for compulsive reading.
The characters are interesting and you come to share their obssessions. Looming over the story is the ghost of Tim Chambers...if he is a ghost that is.
In short this is a great book from a great author - and, if I may say, a very nice man. He tells me some of the techniques described here actually work - but I don't advise anyone to try the last one!
on 8 November 2001
Having read some of GJ's other work, I was looking forward to his rare foray into the world of reality or not. I was not to be disappointed. A strange book - you really do begin to believe all that he's saying by the end - and everything is not always as it seems. I suspect it'll be much appreciated by fans of Graham Joyce. If you're new to this author and fancy something a little bit out of the ordinary then this is the one to try!
on 24 November 2000
Whilst in Rome I puchased the book. The cover simply grabbed me,I jumped straight in and was lost, its very well written and fast paced. I consumed the book in 2 days, just could not put the book down, I could not guess what was going to happen next. Very enjoyable.