on 22 February 2015
Roald Dahl! Amazing! Short Stories for adults, not for the easily scared!
This is for the time's you dont want to read a long novel but want to read quality that get's to the point quickly!
A master of suspense and unusual tales that haunt and open's up a world of imagination!
on 2 August 2015
This is exactly the book that I purchased as a present for a friend who is a bit lacking in Visual capabilities. It was advertised as a large print book but unfortunately what arrived at my house was a normal print size book. I will keep this for myself and continue my search for the large print version.
on 20 December 2012
An excellent writer but you might prefer to get each collection in paperback, as the collections, plural, in this volume are printed in small print. The type face was also very faint, and together with the small print, made it difficult to read.

I have since bought the collection Kiss, Kiss, as the print size is easier to read.
on 25 June 2016
Awesome! So many different, often creepy, always clever, stories. It'll definitely keep you entertained.
on 15 October 2016
Bought for a friend who asked for it
on 19 March 2013
A must have book for any Roald Dahl fan. A great read and something I could just pick up at bed time for a quick read. A MASTER STORY-TELLER!
on 10 May 2015
What I can I say. Pure joy and storytelling of the highest calibre.Keep a copy on your bedside cabinet and you will go to sleep happy.
on 27 March 2015
Roald Dahl is such a good writer.
on 14 January 2014
I would recommend this purchase to anyway. Would make an excellent gift. Definitely worth the price. Love this book. Fans will not be disappointed.
on 1 February 2013
A great product by a master author. Product came as stated and I'm very happy to be able to read all of his stories again.