on 17 November 2016
a classic....aim your Harry Potter fan towards some 'real' wizards and decent writing
on 20 April 2016
Its quite a short and simple book, almost a child's book, but its a good premise, well written
on 6 April 2017
brilliant - so well written you forget its fiction!
on 11 September 2016
As I had read this many, many years ago, I had been looking for this particular addition, with the beautiful woodcut type illustrations, for a young friend. I was delighted to read it again before gifting it, and finding that it was as promised, in very good condition indeed.
on 1 August 2015
My son is gripped, fantastic story. Ursula Le Guin does it again what a great writer 😊
on 2 February 2015
If you haven't read these books you should. Fantasy fiction meets literature. A wonderful writer
on 11 January 2016
Excellent
on 6 December 2015
I couldn't get into this book; in honesty, I've only read the first few chapters so can't comment as to whether it gets better. having seen is recommended elsewhere, I was disappointed.
on 28 December 2016
gr8
on 5 August 2015
I had never heard of this book until recently. It's a really good, imaginative story and it's definitely worth a looking into if you like fantasy stories.