Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 September 2009
Having tried 4 other manuals for Word 2007, I found this one to be by far the best for me. It gives clear instructions which are easy to follow, together with illustrations of the positions on the keyboard. I was already familiar with Windows 98 but Word was so different this was just the manual I needed.
on 17 November 2009
This book is very useful, from a beginner to expert level. Very good for people with existing knowledge of word.
on 26 March 2010
Steve Johnson has made learning WORD2007 extremely easy, i'm a recycled teenager and found this book invaluable, i highly recommend it.
on 13 August 2010
Just what I wanted. A straight-talking no-nonsense easy to understand book that pointed me in the right direction (without getting too technical) and provided me with screen prints of exactly what I should be seeing on screen.

In my opinion, its the best of its kind in its class!
on 6 September 2010
This is an excellent guide for those wanting to improve their skills on Word 2007. The format of the book, that is the splitting of the contents into chapters covering the most frequently used tasks, is convenient. I would certainly recommend getting a copy.
on 2 January 2011
This book goes much further than translating Microsoft Word 2007's Help files into plain and understandable English, and unlike the Help files it takes you straight to what you want to know rather than presenting you with fifty possible options all of which of which usually turn out to be totally irrelevant.
I always reach for it when I want to know how to do something or when I'm stuck, and it hasn't let me down yet.
on 8 July 2013
This book updates on earlier versions of windows,
I.E spellcheck access too.
before buying this version I did get 2013 from the libuary out.
But my decesion was to have my own copy.
to review this book is very difficult becaus I regard it as a reference book.
Very best regards J.J.
on 3 February 2012
This book is easy to follow and understand. You can find that bit of info you need, without looking tirelessly for it. Well worth the money, to hellp me in areas I don't understand. This book is not far away from my computer.
on 12 September 2011
book received in great order and very informative. Book came from america but did not have to wait too long - price very competative
on 3 March 2014
If, like me, you find Windows 2007 a bit of a puzzle at times then look no further. Well laid out and easy to understand. Good value.