on 8 February 2018
I liked it but its a bit like preaching to the converted
on 3 March 2016
arrived on time and as described. could not ask for more.
on 29 October 2017
I totally disagree with the reviewer who gave this one star. This book is excellent for non-scientists who need to understand the science of climate change. I think it could sit well with young people at school and older people who have forgotten their school science over the years (like me). I've been reading it on the way to work and the words bounce of the beautiful colour images, graphs, infographics and maps.
on 29 August 2012
Not a good book at all. Gave it a really good go but its just a dummy's guide for "climate change" where assumptions appear to be facts. The books aims are dubious and I am surprised DK agreed to publish this. Atlantic Hurricances have decreased in power and frequency. This is the trend over the last two decades. The book states the opposite. Just one example of inaccurate "information" that a school child could quickly challenge. If you want tight science then avoid.
4 people found this helpful