on 8 March 2015
If you want a dead tree edition of the online guide, this is for you. As others have noted, the illustrations are not in colour, but one gets most value out of this by following along with the tutorials - having a browser pointing at the online illustrations for clarity is not too difficult. Inkscape version 0.91 was released in Feb 2015, but this continues to be a good guide and introduction.
on 25 April 2016
Good clear instruction booklet. Pity it only cover inkscape 0.48 and 0.47. I have version 0.91 so I have to adapt. Minor problem for me. Book arrived in good time and in good condition, up to Amazon standards.
on 10 April 2015
I love Inkscape. It is very powerful. I just wish I was more proficient using it. This book helps.
on 1 August 2013
A very comprehensive manual. It does not leave anything unexplained, but it is so so complicated I had to Shane software.Adobe Illustrator is better.