Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Worried Blues Fitbit

Customer reviews

I have not read the original book by Maxwell Maltz yet, but after reading this book I will.
I was a newcomer to the conceptual ideas contained in this book. In the UK no-one seemed to know Maltz or his theory, when I first read this in 1999.

The ideas and the way this book was written are conducive to a clear understanding and application of Maltz's theory. If you are a newcomer to mind control, I can recomend this book on it's own merits. It is clearly written, the theory that Maxwell Maltz created, is clearly laid out and in simple terms.

The theory itself is breathtakingly simple, but the repercussions on areas such as goal setting and goal attainment are INCREDIBLE. I had always grown up to understand that it is Willpower that will conquer all, and goal success can only be attained by using willpower. Everytime I tried to use willpower I seemed to fail. This theory explains why failure will occur, and what to do about it, and how to set goals and achieve them.

If you are a failed goal setter, who habitually prefers procrastination than action, this book and application of the theory, will change your life.

Application of the theory contained in the book will have a profound affect on your life.

Highly Recomended
on 17 March 2017
Amazing! Thank you.Arrived 4 days before expected date :)
on 28 January 2015
Great book!
on 7 January 2016
good book
on 27 March 2015
excellent book.
on 6 December 2013
My book came really quickly and in fab condition. I haven't read the book yet, but I was recommended it by someone that says it will change my life and I look forward to the new outlook this book is going offer me!!
on 3 April 2015