Customer reviews

on 28 October 2016
Perfect condition, with no highlights or written notes.
on 6 May 2015
helped me get a first class honours
on 30 October 2014
A very good book for my studies.
on 26 October 2015
Quite accurate quality
on 4 April 2013
I am a student at LSE and some fellow students suggested this book to study the unit intro to Economics. The book is brilliantly explanatory with plenty of examples. Although the content is less than what we are required to study but it made otherwise difficult topics very easy to understand. I would recommend this book for anyone who is studying microeconomics. Not only its interesting but very easy to understand.
on 4 November 2012
it is very useful for me . And some questions make me has a good knowledge for this subject. I think , if you need to learn something about economics ,this book will help you .
on 7 March 2013
It is very useful graduated students especially some economic learners like me. If you are interested in economics, this book is generally beneficial.
on 15 February 2013
The book arrived in a good shape. The book is a really good text book for international students who studies microeconomics.
on 15 September 2014
i bought this book because its compulsory reading for my course and i think its pretty easy to read.