Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 March 2012
A good book. Helped me gain more of an understanding of computer networks for a computer science degree. I would recommend. I would also recommend Tanenbaum's latest computer networking book also. Get the two if you can afford it or borrow from a library.
on 25 August 2013
For ones that wish to know more about computer networking, this is a must to book. Covers most important areas and yet is simple enough for curious people to understand it.
on 5 November 2014
This book is guidance to one my module for my couse. Really helpful and contains a great amount of information detailed.
on 1 April 2011
This book was purchased for my son's university course.
He assures me it is a very good textbook, which has proved very useful in his degree course.
on 24 November 2011
I need this book for my studies. It is quite detailed and has everything, up to now, that I've needed it for!
on 4 November 2014
i love it
on 10 August 2015
No Issues
on 18 September 2015
WOW
on 25 October 2011
Product arrived in a good packaging and I have already started to read it. It is very very useful for the purpose that has been purchased.
on 10 January 2017