Customer reviews

on 25 August 2015
This should be required reading for anyone who builds a computer system for someone else to use. HCI is a complex subject, but it's laid out here really well. I've learned huge amounts from it that I'm using every day. Highly recommended!
on 15 May 2013
This should be required reading for anyone who builds a computer system for someone else to use. HCI is a complex subject, but it's laid out here really well. I've learned huge amounts from it that I'm using every day. Highly recommended.
on 31 December 2014
I used this book while studying my Msc. It's good for those who are interested in HCI even with a little background in computer, I assume.
on 17 November 2014
I found this book very useful, especially in the section on task analysis
on 11 September 2014
Very good quality.
on 25 October 2013
I got this book as a course requirement. I don't see the value in HCI books because I think it is pretty much common sense. As long as people put some proper thought into their designs then they shouldn't need a book like this to get by OK.
33 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse