Format: Hardcover|Change

on 26 June 2013
This has to be the definitive book on all things to do with Alan Turing's work and legacy.
I looked at the contents and saw many aspects of Turing's work that I would like to know more about.....it was all present in this book. Everything I could think of connected to Alan Turing was there plus lots of things that I didn't know about..........a superb effort and magnificent compilation.
on 31 March 2015
I had to return this book simply because of its size. I give it 5 stars for the quality, content and massive research that went into it. Just too much for me so bought an alternative book on the subject.
on 18 October 2015
Fantastic book and read. Amazing price for the quality and amount of information about this great man and his work.