Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 3 June 2013
I purchased this book for my grandson (13) and he was very pleased. It is very intense and detailed but has given him the step up from the general books on snakes and gives him a more detailed knowledge and will serve him well for a long time in the future as a reference book. After all its not having all the information in your head but knowing where to look for it.!
on 30 June 2012
Highly recommended - its a textbook written to a high scientific standard, but still remains readable (I have an A-level scientific education but not degree level). I have picked up some fascinating insights already and hope to use it to formulate better care for my captive collection as well as improving my knowledge for interest.
on 8 January 2011
RIGHT..!
This book may be a tad expensive but completely worth it..!
It's a very scientific and specific book, full of the reptile world.
I highly reccomend it to all of you, especially great fans or those interesteed in of herpetology.
chloe.

( ps my mum has made me change this so many times... sorry) :'(
on 10 March 2012
this product is really good for fanatic lovers of reptiles and amphibians as well as chelonians. this book takes the commonly knowledge know about these animals and expands on it which is helpful if you are looking to do a career with them.
on 8 January 2016