on 1 July 2013
Bought this set to help me study for my theory test (had done *no* studying prior to this DVD - and ended up using nothing else!), as it was a good price for the complete set. I used them on a Macbook and had no problems installing the software.

The theory test DVD includes a programme which you install, and 'study' your way through all the topics. After that you can practise (literally hundreds and hundreds or revision questions - plus case studies for each topic). You can also do 'quick tests' (10 random questions) which are great when you're short on time one day but still want to revise a bit. The programme also includes mock tests, which are 50 questions and even look just like the real test.

I found the theory DVD *very* useful, and it definitely helped me pass my theory test (on my first attempt)!

The hazard perception DVD is okay (not software - just a DVD), but a bit old - though gives you the 'real' experience as that really IS how grainy/old the real test clips are...

The practical test DVD is relatively helpful, but again a bit old and a DVD rather than interactive software.

Overall though, this pack is a great resource, and especially good as it is the 'official' version - meaning you *know* it will cover everything. Would recommend it to ANYONE learning how to drive in the UK!
on 25 May 2014
a little more expensive then other disks but worth the money as helped my fiance pass first time with a score of 49/50! people thinking for gettin a disk i highly recommend this disk as myself & fiance used the offical dsa disks and both passed first time
on 18 August 2013
I used this and was able to pass my theory test at the very first attempt. Strongly recommended for theory practice.
on 13 December 2013
This product does what it is intended to do and is being used by our teenage son. It appears to be quite comprehensive and hopefully will assist in passing the Theory Test.
on 6 November 2013
This official DSA Complete Learner Driver Pack is never disappointing, and helps me to pass the theory test. Its easy to learn and understand, and value for money.
on 31 March 2014
The theory test CDrom was very useful, so as the Hazard Dvd, but the practical test DVD looks old, it is not easy to find the informations you need.
on 4 April 2014
use this in conjunction with The Official DSA Guide to Driving: the essential skills...it's the backbone of the theory and driving test
on 26 August 2013
Genuine product that my Daughter has found very useful as she learns to drive. Easy to use and qual ity.
on 2 May 2014
I found these dvds really easy to use and great for mock exams - I passed my theory first time!
on 10 October 2015
Excellent, i pass the exam from first time.