Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

on 29 March 2015
More pages than I thought, very clear and easy to understand. Very pleased, would recommend. Packaging good and delivered on time.Explains everything that would come up in the theory test, which I will be doing soon.I am glad I bought this book.
on 11 February 2017
Great !!
on 25 May 2016
thnaks
on 6 May 2017
Very good book follow the chapters, do the practice tests, I found it ideal and passed my test 😁 loved it
on 17 April 2017
Very informative and well laid out book in very good condition.
on 25 August 2014
If you are thinking of taking your motorcycle theory then this IS the book to have - BUY IT. It has 400+ pages of simply explained information. Each section tells you what you need to know for the test, and then you have a load of Q&A's at the end of each section to ensure you've grasp it. In addition to this book I also bought the road signs book - not necessary, but very useful for the exam. I passed the exam easily thanks to this book. It delivers the key points of the highway code relevant to motorcyclists in a much better way than just trying to digest a highway code book and in the same format as the theory test.
on 11 October 2016
Very useful , passed my CBT first go.
on 26 August 2013
I would have failed my test if I didn't buy this beforehand.

I've been driving 10 years but there is a lot of stuff that you simply forget like some of the obscure road signs or whatever. So I gave this a good read through as a refresher. To be honest, if you know how to use a road then motorcycle theory is basically common sense.

Definitely worth a look.
on 30 March 2015
I Took 3 weeks to read and digest the information in this book prior to my test date, took the theory test and passed 50/50
I won't lie I'm not the ultra brightest of people and I find things stick in my head better if I read things rather that doing one of those mock cd rom things,
Like I said, this worked well for me as it has EVERY question in the current driving assessment, just read it, remember it, learn from it and smash your theory test 😃
on 31 January 2014
I have just recently passed my motorcycle theory and believe this book has played a roles in passing the test.