on 25 February 2011
The driving theory test currently comprises of two parts: a multiple choice test on knowledge of the Highway Code, and a hazard perception test. This pack dedicates a disc for each of these aspects, plus an extra which relates to the practical test.

Disc 1 - the Theory Test CDROM
The best thing about this is that you get to revise all possible questions you could be asked. Sure there are hundreds, but there's no doubt having exposure to the real questions is a significant advantage. Put it this way, after owning this pack for a month I recently passed my theory test with 100% in the multiple choice section. I'm not sure I'd had achieved such a good result without the materials included. And the way the questions appear is more or less identical to the real test when at the test centre, apart from the fact that you'll use a touch screen rather than mouse.

It's worth noting that Theory Test CDROM does in fact contain a digital version of the Highway Code, but I preferred using a physical copy of the book, considering it's not an expensive purchase (The Official Highway Code)

A note about operating system support - the information is on the box but doesn't seem to be on the Amazon product description. It's Windows only. Officially it supports Windows 2000, XP and Vista, but I installed it on Windows 7 and it ran without a glitch. It has special copy protection so you can only use the product when the disc is loaded into the machine, which can sometimes be frustrating.

Disc 2 - Hazard perception DVD
This is a DVD and so can be viewed on your PC or in your living room if you wished. Everyone I spoke to recommended getting practice on this area, and I now I see why. I think people would definitely find the Hazard Perception test difficult without some practice. Again, it's reassuring to view clips and receive guidance from the official source, so you quickly pick up what you need to look out for. The DVD actually comes with about 60mins of tuition about hazards before you can actually proceed and practice the interactive tests.

My main gripe with this is that the video quality was pretty low in my opinion. Given that you have to be looking out for signs and indicators in the distance, the picture quality didn't lend itself to picking out these details terribly well. And I wasn't that impressed with the navigation of the interactive tests. The responsiveness of this section is not as good as it is when at the test centre which uses a proper piece of software rather than trying to emulate via DVD buttons. Still, it was invaluable nonetheless and I passed with a respectable 85%.

Disc 3 - Practical test DVD
To be honest I can't assess this as I have not yet loaded it. Be sure I'll give it my full attention once I start my driving lessons. It seemed better value to buy this pack, rather than just the Theory Pack and then buy this disc at a later date.

Overall a very useful product and I would recommend it to anyone revising for their driving theory test.
on 20 December 2013
I bought this for my son who was not interested in motoring and was reluctant to take driving lessons. The clear and concise way that this pack is put together helped me persuade him to take the plunge and after a course of professional tuition is now a qualified driver,
on 29 December 2014
I have passed my theory test first time with this book. But I had done a lot of online tests too as the test is electronic so practising on a PC is essential. The books were very informative and explained to me a few things that I couldn't understand. I would suggest that you get the PC version of learner driver pack. I was happy with the book but if I was to do it again I would get the CDs.
on 12 February 2017
I don't know as it was a gift a long time ago
on 3 April 2014
Bought this for my daughter who will be learning to drive soon. From what I can tell this is the most comprehensive pack available. She was pleased with it.
on 6 June 2013
This multi pack includes The official DSA theory Test for car driver, The Official DSA Guide to Driving - the essential skills, and The Official DSA Guide to Learning to Drive. All great aids for the lessons and theory test.
on 21 January 2016
I was able to use this easily and it really aided my studying before my test.
on 1 February 2014
The Officicial DSA Complete learner driver Pack 2013 version ---- It was excellent--will highly recommend to any young driver --
on 13 December 2016