on 2 May 2017
nice product
on 21 November 2011
This dvd is a must for learning Theory test, it is excellent for revision & mock test. Makes real Theory a doddle so a must have in prep for test conditions.
on 21 December 2011
Been driving for over 5 years now and thought I would get me a bike as being in traffic jams sucked! Though I knew most of it this CD was very useful in helping me pass the test. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to take the test.
on 28 November 2012
Fantastic book, went right through all the chapters and passed my theory test first time with only one wrong question thanks to this item. Would definitely recommend to anyone about to take their motorcycle theory test.
on 14 October 2011
The idea of getting you use to the theory test is nice. The reality is somewhat different however. The multiple choice quetions are the same as they would be in the test and thats where it ends unfortunately. The hazard perception part is not in this cd rom. I took the test 2 weeks ago and when I came to the hazard perception part I was totally unprepared for it.
In my opinion you would better off buying the book instead.
on 10 May 2013
Arrived very quickly, exactly what it says it is - used only this and passed my theory 1st time. Chuffed.
on 24 October 2015
Did the job. Lots of question and information. I passed so if must have done something right.
on 28 September 2014
Thumbs up, I passed
on 23 July 2011
good
on 12 November 2011
I got this for my son its the right one for my computer we've installed it worked ok.But the theory test wont come up on computer.