on 11 April 2013
I used this CD to test the knowledge i had gained from 'The Official DSA Theory Test for Drivers of Large Vehicles 2012' book. It helped me by telling which areas of the test i knew well, and which areas i needed to revise more so that i could pass. I passed first time. :-)
on 13 November 2012
Ordered this for my husband as he's currently in the process of becoming a bus driver, this arrived quickly and was well packaged. As far as my husband tells me this works better than a version he downloaded, no problems to report with at all. Pretty standard stuff, sections include HGV as well PCV mock tests and a part where you can check your progress, great buy, would recommend, if like my husband, you don't like reading books and prefer doing everything on the PC.
on 21 March 2012
Brought this product for my husband, it was so simple to use. Doing the test straight of he scored 84 out of 100.After doing some revising on all the chapters only once and then just briefly going over them once more just to refresh his memory he then done the test again and scored 96 out of 100. on the actual theory test he did score 96 out of 100 and passed!
Also the cd rom will have voice over if you struggle to read.
The questions are read clearly and also you will have an explaination of the answer if you need to hear this to understand the question.
on 6 June 2016
Got me through the test.
on 25 April 2017
lovely product
on 28 November 2015
good book
on 8 July 2016
Good copy received quickly.
Recommended as a study addition.
on 13 March 2013
i like computers and tech so having a cd rom to help is always a bonus. obviously the best thing is more physical practice but it's reassuring to have this as well
on 22 August 2013
OLD system so waste of money. Doesn't work on Windows 8. Very annoyed as they should have updated this by now
on 21 November 2013
Very helpful for practicing at home. But not cheap. Got me and a few others through my HGV first time