on 28 May 2014
I bought this book for the Case Study Test, because I couldn't find any information in any other place. This book really helped me. Passed the test on the first try with a score of 46/50.
There's also information about the practical driving test. Don't know if it helps, because I bought it after I passed the test.
Definitely recommend it.
on 27 June 2017
Great book,lots of information,perfect condition.quick delivery.highly recommended
on 23 October 2016
brilliant book ,hubby starts training on Monday so will be well used
on 6 September 2015
This product is a must have. You can shop around if you want but if you intend to do the test you will be needing this book.
on 2 January 2017
great just what i wanted
on 13 April 2014
As an experienced lgw driver, of some20 years, I was interested to learn the subtle differences before attempting my pcv test. This publication is just what the doctor ordered in terms of enlightenment. We'll worth the money and strongly recommended. It's a pity the DVLA and DSA administration cannot provide the same level of support to potential candidates.
on 1 March 2015
Very useful resource for my partner who is considering a career change and this helps him to learn quicker
on 13 January 2016
everything you need
on 10 September 2015
Helped me to get good theory results.
on 18 August 2013
I bought this in early 2012 to assist with my PCV training.
Valuable book with lots of pointers and I passed first time with just 3 minor faults :)