on 15 June 2017
As a Kindle version, this copy is OK and I can use this on my phone as well as my iPad.

BUT don't waste your time with the Kindle version of the Traffic Signs book - the signs are reproduced too small to be useful.
on 17 May 2017
Not much to say here other than it is what it is. Needed it for a driving course as I went through a red light at 1.09 seconds (slaps my wrist)

Print quality is excellent as you would expect so, there's nothing to complain about here. Good little book for reference.
on 3 June 2016
When looking for certain things, using the index I came across several important details missing from the book, it basically tells you there is information above pages 142 to 200 odd but these pages are no where to be seen. Better going to a bookshop.
on 27 March 2017
A must for learner drivers
on 23 July 2017
Required knowledge for yet another driving test - this time the Local Authorities minibus for my retirement volunteer driving role at the local college for the visually impaired. Interesting how it has all moved on from the first ones I read in the 1960's - no whip signals anymore... 🙄
on 19 August 2017
Nice way to get the Highway Code - and probably an interesting read, seeing as the last time I did so was 50 odd years ago! Therefore, good idea - it might improve my road skills!
on 31 August 2017
Great book with all the details you need to learn all the ins and outs of the high way code. A must have book for any learner drivers and which helped me past my theory test the first time around.
on 2 June 2017
every driver should have one of theses because rules of the road are always changing so you are up[ to date, like most drivers after they have passed their test they never look at it again.
on 8 June 2017
Essential book for anyone learning to drive, as well as 'experienced' drivers. Bought primarily for my grandson but ended up reminding me of my own outdated knowledge and poor driving habits. Clearly laid out and easy to read.
on 7 November 2016
Usefull and very important book for present and future drivers. Cheap for price. Handy to carry. Good quality pictures, high quality information. I got it to refresh my knowledges.
Recommend!