on 14 December 2014
Bought as a refresher before my IAM Driver Assessment. Worthwhile reading for anyone that drives. You may be as surprised as me at the number of "rules" now in place.
on 30 March 2012
I bought this book as it is a while since I passed my test. Having returned from some years living abroad, I wanted to get myself up-to-date with current road use in the UK.
on 27 September 2013
the product was delivered on time and was in good condition, this product is really good if your wanting to learn more about road safety the information applies to all people
on 6 February 2017
I choose this rating as there are new sections as it's been a little while since I last read through one of these books . Everyone should read one of these copies regular .
on 27 July 2014
You really need to get this if you want to pass your theory test. Arrived quite quickly. Good quiality pages and pictures. All you need to know for your theory test is here.
on 3 July 2016
ok but doesnt cover EVERYTHING eg not all road signs.. you have to buy the 'special' signs book that contains them all. Reminds of the Marx Bros sketch in 'Day at the Races'
on 5 May 2013
Good book, exactly what it says on the description small little book, although i bought this in error so i didnt really need it i thought it was the one for the theory test
on 24 November 2013
THINK WE ALL NEED A CATCH UP ON THIS LAST TIME I LOOKED AT THE HIGHWAY CODE WAS IN 1958 DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE 400 NEW RULES IN IT SINCE THEN,THOUGHT NOT SO GIVE IT A WHIRR
on 28 August 2015
My son and my wife passed the theory test self-learning with this and other 2 books (know your traffic signs + The official DSA Theory test + the official code of highway).
on 14 February 2014
Every driver should have this up to date copy new drivers or experienced ,Do you know what to do in a yellow box junction ? .What the legal speed limit of your vehicle ?