on 12 April 2017
Needed for work genuine and all good
on 30 April 2017
Exactly what I needed for work.
on 31 December 2016
It arived 1st class next happy with how there logistics and reliability=100% and great price at £0.01
on 2 August 2002
In my opinion this is the best handy guide to road works and works that you may carry out near the highway. With the honeymoon period for the New Road and Street Works Legislation well and truly over, I believe that this little guide book is absolutely essential for anyone who works on or near the public highway.
It speaks in pictures and for me that is much easier to understand than lots of gobbledygook and text book print.
It has suggested distances of road signs with full colour images illustrating various situation of works etc.
I keep one in my glove compartment at all times and I would suggest that if your work takes you onto the public highway or near to it, that you should consider getting yourself a copy of this guide.
I have recommended this to friends and customers who do not actually carry out road works but their business can sometimes require encroachment onto the highway or footway.
The guide allows them to plan for their particular working situation which allows them to have the correct signage etc.
I hope this has been of some use to you.
cheers T
on 4 January 2010
I know this book very well, as it is used in our training for adult courses in the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991. The delivery time was excellent, and timely, and also the price was excellent. Many thanks for an excellent service. The item is rated 5 star
on 21 May 2013
Quick and good service - delivery as expected.
I will use this service again - but sad that when I volunteer info ('rate this product') it has to be 12 words min + headline.
I will not bother next time as its wasting my time !
on 21 September 2013
need this for my job to help with all my assessments its great has all the useful info i needed
if your going into traffic management then you'll need this book
on 7 November 2011
The is a very helpful guide book with plenty clear diagrams. It's really quick to find an applicable soultion to simple traffic / pedestrian management.
on 31 December 2012
Bought this for my partner as he works on roads for a living . He said it was a brilliant book and just what he needed . Brilliant worth buying
on 17 March 2013
The recognised red book bible for signing, guarding and lighting within street works. Good reference book that can be of great benefit.