on 20 June 2014
This book made me past my exam, I learned the answer and question and I also used the Iphone App when Im on the train!!!
on 9 March 2014
passed my test was very pleased. very easy to understand. i would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends and family
on 16 December 2014
practice questions (some of which you will not believe) but none the less, true and a very helpful way to prepare.
on 1 October 2013
its good value for money,
and its good information on history in the U.K
i would recommend to very one.
on 25 June 2013
use the life in the United Kingdom: Official Pratctice Questions and answers for my study and it was very good.
on 16 April 2013
Useful practice for the test, good way to test yourself. Just so you know what to expect - the point of this book isn't to give the same questions that are in the test. They are just similar. I read Life in the United Kingdom: a guide for new residents, then tested myself with this book, and passed.
on 20 December 2015
Very good Book for Life in UK test. It's Question-Answer book so we can get good Idea for Life in UK Test....
on 22 July 2013
Happy with the purchase, it is as described and also the content is very useful to practicing for the test.
on 22 June 2015
I used this book as an additional tool to the online tests - I passed the life in the UK TEST first time
on 15 May 2013
The book was elaborate but it didn't cover all part of life in the uk. There are some question that I saw in the test that were so strange I never saw them in the book.