on 30 June 2016
Fast, great service. Very good read however lots of different characters with different aliases and not everything in the book should be taken as truth as Vincent Bugliosi was a media shill
on 31 July 2015
I've read a lot of true crime books, but this is by far the best, in my opinion. It's incredibly detailed and thorough, but never boring. Bugliosi's writing style is engaging and immensely readable. I plan to re-read this, as I enjoyed it so much.
on 13 June 2013
I bought it as part of an assignment for forensic psychology. It is very detailed and tells a story, however, I was more interested in the facts and biography chronologically, rather than reading a storyline, with going back and forth. But for everybody who wants to follow the story as a kind of murder mystery, it is perfect.
on 1 June 2017
If your into stuff like this than you will love it, one of my favourite books I've read in a long time
on 20 May 2015
This has to be one of the best books about Manson , one that you can Re read again and again.
on 12 October 2016
Having a morbid curiosity of Manson I wasn't sure what expect but then found I could hardly put it down...fascinating and a little scary
on 30 May 2014
I've got all the Charles Manson films so i decided to read the book since the movies only tell you half the story and the book is better than the movies and in the real story there were more people in the Family.
on 5 June 2016
A good book but a bit too many people in the story to keep me interested. I've had to leave it for a while but I will go back to it.
on 13 March 2015
The book is very detailed and gives you an insight into Manson and his "family". It makes you feel very involved in the case because of its detail and is also very creepy.
on 16 April 2017