Customer reviews

All Join In (Red Fox Picture Books)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 October 2007
This is incredibly catchy. I haven't read it for a few weeks and can still remember most of it. My little boy remembers most of it too and enjoyed it from when he was not quite 3 years old. Even when they've only heard part of it they can latch onto the repeated chorus "we all join in". Any book that ends "and when Ferdinand decides to make a chocolate fudge banana cake, what do we do for goodness sake? We all join in!!!" does it for me. It's cheap, it's tiny, and it's a great quickie when the little ones are begging for another story. The illustrations are quirky and lacking in the usual shmaltz that is apparently compulsory for most children's books.
on 7 January 2015
This book was bought as part of my 3 year old's grandson's Christmas.I still have an edition from 13 years ago which my then 5 year old grand-daughter loved especially shouting out "All Join In".I was warned by that grand-daughter that it had to be kept,not given away;hence this purchase.
on 29 April 2015
I read this to my children many years ago, I bought this book for my grandson. My kids insisted I read it to them again, it brought on fits of laughter and very happy memories, as they could all join in on the story
on 15 July 2013
From rhyme to laughter, story telling, to onomatopoeia, this classic book has it all. I recommend it for every teacher's kit.
on 13 November 2013
Delightful little rhyme book from Quentin Blake, who is both author and artist. His books are funny, packed with incident and action, and just right for small children. Affordable too, for those with little ones.
on 17 November 2011
Brilliant book for all ages (18 months upwards) - fabulous - all my grandchildren love it, verses and pictures. It's a classic.
on 17 April 2013
love QB's work. Just added this to my collection. Arrived quickly. No other comments to add to review of book.
on 28 October 2010
Another book I originally bought for my children and now for my grand-daughter. Lots of fun for ALL ages!!
on 7 January 2015
Nice book
on 4 April 2018
I bought this book for my children 25 years ago!! They loved and I loved reading it to them. I forgot what it was called but was delighted to find it today as I now want it for my granddaughter. I am so looking forward to reading it with her!!!