on 21 September 2016
Another amazing installment, I loved every moment, every paragraph, every syllable. I can't wait to enjoy the next book. I cannot recommend these books highly enough; Diana Gabaldon is a pure delight.
on 4 June 2016
Excellent series which I am reading again after a number of years.
on 29 December 2015
Every book in this series after #3 is just a waste of time. Endless droning of what they do every single day without any storyline whatsoever. When a story is presented, its so trivial as to make you wonder if you should keep reading.
on 20 October 2016
Another adventure with Jamie and Claire sharing their trials and tribulations along the way.
Not as gripping as the first couple of books and very Long winded in places but we got there in t h e end so onto the next adventure and all it brings for t h e Macenzies
on 5 August 2016
I wished I could say that this was a bad read but it wasn't and once again I have not been able to stop reading. Great read
on 16 July 2017
Hard to put down, just as you thought things getting easier for the characters something always complicates it and makes it more interesting.
on 22 June 2016
Another fantastic book in the Outlander series.Every chance I got I just had to pick up this book and read a little bit more.
on 19 May 2017
Brilliant series. You must read read the beginning of the series. The historical detail is fascinating and the story absolutely gripping. I couldn't put it down! Would thoroughly recommend.
on 21 February 2017
I read this book. Which is 4th in the outlander series some 25 years ago. Loved it then and loved it now.
on 20 July 2017
This series is incredible....I have lost hours, during the day and night....I have been drawn into a world that I cannot leave.....